I am a cyber-wandered who somewhere along the lines of growing up, surrounded with tech, found a passion to explore and tweak it in unconventional ways.
A hobby that started as hacking games soon turned into a passion and now my career! These days I am playing with IoT, SDR, and Machine learning. If any of these jargons excites you, we should talk ;)
I am currently working as a security consultant taking various responsibilities, some of them are -
- Performing penetration tests on -
- Web Applications
- Web Services
- Mobile apps
- Performing R&D activities in the security domain for these platforms -
- Cloud Infrastructure
- IoT devices
- Blockchain and Smart Contract applications
In past I have done various other projects such as -
- Alexa skill for the company
- Built POCs for migrating from monolithic infrastructure to Kubernetes with KOPS.
- Built event-driven architecture with MQTT over WebSockets with PubNub.
- An Etherium based cryptocurrency
- Made an IoT devices management framework called Amy-Life where enthusiast and hobbyist can build their own Smart devices with Node-MCU and Arduino like boards and use this framework to manage/control them.
Some certificates I have under my belt -
- OSCP ( Pursuing )